I’m the founder of Bluefield.
I enjoy helping and sharing, especially helping those who are usually ignored, or face more difficult challenges than most of us.
Several years ago, I posted a few comics about startups here: startup9.blogspot.com
Some of the people and books whom I’ve learned from are:
– Marshall Rosenberg — Nonviolent Communication
– Seth Godin
– Zig Ziglar
– Dan Ariely
– Walt Ratterman
– The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
– Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
– The Hard Thing About Hard Things
– For Better or For Work: A Survival Guide for Entrepreneurs and Their Families
– The Lean Startup
When you see a person without a smile, give them yours :-)